The 2016 Maryland State Legislative Session is full of challenges for public employees. Help us move our agenda for working families as we call for:
- better funding for Baltimore City Public Schools,
- safe work and learning environments for all state workers, educational professionals, and students,
- due process rights for Maryland School for the Deaf teachers,
- eliminating bullying from management in the workplace,
- and much more!
Read about our positions on the issues by clicking the following links:
- State Budget
- Education Assessments
- Community Schools
- School for the Deaf
- Workplace Bullying
- Partially Elected School Board
- School Vouchers
AFT-Maryland Legislative Issues 2016
For more information, contact Terence Cooper, Director of Legislative Affairs, AFT-Maryland, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Todd Reynolds, Political Coordinator, email@example.com.